27.12.13

Bem vindo 2014


" It's almost new year. It's time to start again. Stop thinking about what you're going to do and start doing it. It's time to live your life and be who you are. Forget about whatever happened in 2013 and just move on. Take risks and be yourself, you only have one life, and it's time to make the most of it. Make a new year's resolution and this time achieve it no matter what the cost is. "

And that is exactly what I am going to do! For years now I have been wanting to start my very own blog, but just haven't had the courage to do so. I have been hesitant and doubtful about it. 'Am I good enough for this?', 'Will people read it', 'There are so many blogs online these days, why even bother...', 'Am I going to be persistent and give it my all?' (After two failed attempts in the past).

I need to put all of these negative thoughts, that have been holding me back long enough, away.One of my resolutions for 2014 is that I am going to choose for me, myself and I. Do the things that truly make me feel happy, and do them without any fear.
I have been through some rough waters, it has been hard and not always easy, but times are changing. And yes this is somewhat scary, but I am looking forward to it! 





1 comment :

  1. Hey, happy new year. Het is goed dat je bent begonnen, maar dan wel elke week posten he.
    Ik heb deze stof op de maandagmarkt gehaald.
    MyStyleDiary

    ReplyDelete