8.1.14

Grazia event


Begin December I was fortunate enough to win two tickets to the Grazia closet sale event. I wasn't really sure what to expect from it, but I ended up having a really nice day. The building was packed with stands where people or businesses were selling there clothes, jewelry, shoes, accessories, make-up etc. There were goodie bags, a photobooth, masterclasses, a DIY t-shirt workshop where I got to make my own 'Céline Paris' shirt, and a Rimmel make-up workshop. At the end of the day I walked out with loads of (heavy) bags on each arm, a lighter wallet and and a big smile on my face. Definitely going again!

But the biggest surprise was yet to come...



Last week I was just running some errands in town, when I spotted the Dec-Jan issue of Grazia magazine in the stands. I opened it, scanned through the pages... and suddenly recognized a familiar face. I couldn't believe it, it was ME. So awesome I got featured in Grazia magazine!
 
Al my purchases, goodiebags and my 'Céline Paris' shirt
Fun at the photobooth
Me in Grazia magazine, at the Rimmel workshop


Me and my friend at the event

No comments :

Post a Comment